Sunday, February 27, 2011

Amazing people!

I have really been down in the dumps the past couple of days. I am not used to being in bed and not having control over things. Being a teacher you come to enjoy the control. I have had a hard time letting go and in return I have become somewhat depressed.

Over the past few days however I have had some amazing things happen and they have shown me that I do not always need to be in control because God will provide me what I need. This whole pregnancy has been very scary for me. I have not been able to go out and by for this little girl like maybe I should have. She has 7 whole outfits hanging in her closet (most have been gifts) and her nursery is far from finished. I kept just telling myself I will do it just before she arrives. Well as you know I was put on bed rest 2 weeks ago and I have been in panic mode every since. I had no idea how I was going to be able to get everything ready in time.

Then God stepped in..... I received a package in the mail yesterday containing hundreds of dollars worth of baby girl clothes from a very sweet and amazing BLM. All of these clothes are in perfect condition and everything she sent I was in desperate need of! It was almost as if she knew. Then today a dear friend from church who had a falling out with her daughter wants to furnish our nursery with everything she bought for her granddaughter. She has asked that we come by her house and take anything and everything we need for this little girl. She has it all! God is so good and he knows how much I have been struggling. He has sent so many wonderful people into my life to help me through all of this. I am so thankful for each and everyone of you here and those supporting me IRL. I honestly do not think I would have made it this far with out you. I am going to suck it up and do whatever I need to for this little girl and I hope once she is here I too can be a support and pay it forward to others!!!

5 comments:

  1. That is Awesome!!! Praise the Lord!!

    I also wanted you to know that my 3 yr old said that the baby in your ticker is praying. :) What a precious thought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so Amazing !
    Keeping you close to my heart & in my prayers and soon your Baby Girl will be here in your arms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful!! can't wait until she arrives safe and sound. Hugs to you and your whole family!! I am praying for you guys

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Lord does provide! I'm so thankful for these people who have helped you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so wonderful! God is providing!

    ReplyDelete