Saturday, February 12, 2011

32 weeks

Wow can I say this last week has been horrible!!! I was so sick I could hardly get out of bed. I think I am finally getting over it, but I am still staying down as much as possible. I went in yesterday for my 1st Non-stress Test and AFI (Fluid measurement). Baby girl passed the NST with flying colors. She looked great on the monitor. Her fluid on the other hand has dropped. It was 13 last Friday and yesterday it was down to an 8. The nurse tried to reassure me that it was due to me being so sick and it will come back up, but I wasn't and still am not convinced. I called my doc and then went into L&D to be checked for leaking fluid. Everything checked out perfectly and I went home after about an hour and a half. I have to do kick counts every 2 hours and if there are any changes with her movement I am to go back to L&D. I will go back Tuesday to re-evaluate her fluid levels and do another NST. If her levels drop down to 5-6 My doc will be admitting me tot he hospital until her fluid levels rise or I reach a safe time to deliver. I pray that the fluid comes up pretty quickly!
Here we are at 32 weeks. I woke up that morning and noticed my belly was much smaller than it had been. It guess it's a combo of my fluid dropping and her dropping. Don't you just love the Michael Jackson glove? That is my lovely IV I have been sporting for almost 3 weeks now. 17 days to be exact!

1 comment: