Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dr. Appointment and Paranoia

I had a regular OB appt. yesterday. All was well. My Bp was 110/84. The diastolic was a little high for me, but it is still within the normal limits. My pee looked good. Nothing to report there and Brisa's HB was in the upper 140's/lower 150's. We scheduled my 1 hour glucose for this Friday and he talked to me about the steroid shots yet again because the I am on the Procardia and I am still cramping, contracting. I asked if we could wait until after my MFM appt and ultrasound on Friday, so I could discuss it all with them and see how my fluid levels were doing. He thought that was a great idea. I think the biggest thing he was concerned with is the fact that I have been sick for the past 2 1/2 weeks. He feels like it has become bronchitis and he put me on a Z pak. I am hoping by tomorrow that I will feel a lot better.

After my appt. I couldn't shake this feeling that something was wrong. I had no reason for it and I have been pretty good and keeping that feeling at bay, but I guess my paranoia is back and I am not going to get rid of it until this little girl is safe in my arms. She has been less active the past few days and I am sure that has a lot to do with my worries. I also have been sick and when I don't feel good my emotions and imagination run wild. I just wish I knew everything was OK and will be OK. I know my ultrasound on Friday will help tons with knowing she is still growing and developing they way she should. I am praying that my fluid levels are still in a normal range. Maybe it's the whole fact that I have a US this week that is freaking me out. Hmmm... I don't know, but I don't like the feeling one bit and I think I may just use the doppler a lot more this week!!!

Baby Girl, you need to be a good girl this week for mommy! She isn't feeling good and she is a little stressed. Make sure you are giving me some extra kicks and punches so I can feel better about things!!!

If you read this before I realized I posted part of her name, you are very lucky!!! I didn't want to do her big name revile quite yet...ooops on my part.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the name! Ill be looking forward to reading your update on friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I do love her name. :)

    Hope she gives you those extra kicks. It's quite easy to be paranoid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to a great update on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope that Z pack starts to work. Be sure and rest! You need it. Let me know if you need anything, ice cream, soup, more ice cream? lol. :-) We need to come see you too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete