Sunday, January 9, 2011

27 week US and MFM appointment

I had my 27 week MFM appt and ultrasound on Friday. Baby girl is measuring in at a hefty 2 pounds 9 ounces and that lands her in the 71st percentile. My fluid levels were at 14.8 which is within normal limits!!! I was so excited to hear that. She is laying transverse (sideways) right now. That has made my belly really go lopsided...LOL I will post a pic and you can see for yourself. The Peri thought that my preterm labor will increase as soon as she is head down, so I will be having steroid shots this week and if I haven't delivered by 32 weeks we will do them again. Today I feel optimistic that I will be able to hold off labor for awhile and I want to be ablt to make it to 37 weeks or more if I can.

Here is her little profile. Her knee is sitting right in front of her nose!!!
He we both are at 27 weeks.

5 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord for good fluid levels!!! You look great! :) Praying that you make it to 37 wks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for wonderful news. You look awesome , praying for you !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful, Michelle! Glad the fluids are good - praying for a wonderful rest of the pregnancy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, I'm so glad everything is going okay and she is weighing in well!! I hope your body can keep her cookin' a bit longer also. ;-) You look fantastic and glowing! We need to come and see you next week - does that work for you?

    ReplyDelete