Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Weeks 21 and 22

These past couple of weeks have gone pretty easy and quickly. I can't believe I am just days away from viability. Wow! What an accomplishment!!! I had my first L&D visit to check for an UTI. It was negative, but I do have a very painful cyst on my right ovary. I have also started having charley horses in my stomach again, so my muscle are very sore. I walk like I just ran a marathon...LOL! Baby girl has been extremely active and I just love to feel her moving around in there. She had her first bout of hiccups yesterday and it was such a different feeling to have her bouncing around in there. I had forgotten how they feel. It has been awhile since I was far enough along in my pregnancy to feel hiccups. Mitch got them tons towards the end of his pregnancy and feeling this little one brought back tons of memories. I have another level 2 ultrasound on Friday. I am praying that they get all the measurements that they need and that her fluid levels are NORMAL!!! I am really nervous for this appt.

We have been shopping around for a car seat and thus far the one below is the one we like the best. I am not a big fan of straight handles, but that is the least of my worries. I am hoping to find one to buy for her for Christmas.


3 comments:

  1. Love the car seat! Hoping that everything is normal as well during the ultrasound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying for nothing but great news. The car seat is lovely.

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping you get wonderful news at the next ultrasound!!

    ReplyDelete