Wednesday, December 29, 2010

24 and 25 weeks

This is just a quick update. I will post pictures and give more detail next week!

I have been on Christmas break from work and can I say I have felt so much better these last 2 weeks. I have had no preterm labor and my body has been pretty good to me. I did catch a small cold, but I have not needed to take anything for it. Baby girl has been a little quieter than I would like, but she is good at letting me know she is OK when I start to worry. I have both a MFM and OB appt this next week. I will get to see my sweet little girl again on ultrasound. I am so thankful for that! Other than that I have just been in survival mode with Christmas and Juanito's Birthday. I am sure he is enjoying the time he has to spend with his little sister until she gets here.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for feeling better. keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
    {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete