Monday, November 8, 2010

So So Nervous!!!

Today is my big Ultrasound at my regular OB's office. I know things are good as far as Noodle still being here with us. i listened to a very strong HB last night and this morning. But I can't help worrying that they are going to find something else wrong. I know I shouldn't think that way, but I just can't help it. It was at my big US that they found out something was seriously wrong with Juanito's fluid level and then less than a week later he was gone. It was during a routine US that we found that his HB was no longer beating. I HATE that I even have to worry about things being wrong. The only thing I should have to worry about is if she really is a girl. Another thing that has me really upset today is that Juan will not be at the US with me today. He is working out of town. I BEGGED him to stay and leave tomorrow, but he couldn't and he left first thing this morning. I wish he worked in an office just around the corner from my OB's office like I do. My school seriously is around the corner from my OB and from the hospital I will be delivering at. Talk about convenient. I just wish Juan had the same, so I never had to go to an appt. alone. It is so frustrating to be so scared to go to the doctor in the first place, but to not have you hubby by your side makes it that much worse.
I guess today is not the happy go lucky day I wish I could be having. I've always wanted to have the big US a few weeks early, but have had to wait and now that I get to have it early I wish I could put it off a few weeks more incase I get bad news.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry Juan couldn't make it. I have my everything crossed for you and your little Noodle lady that all is well!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete