Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Not so great news

Yesterday's ultrasound turned out not to not be as good as I had hoped it would. Noodle's fluid is very low and they were not able to see everything they wanted to. This early in pregnancy measuring the fluid is questionable, but my tech has been doing it all along so we have pretty good numbers to compare to. Normal fluid is above 13. Noodle's is measuring around 6. I am pretty devastate to say the least. I feel like I am living in this nightmare and I keep repeating it over and over. I am trying so hard to to stay positive, but once you have lived the worst nightmare in the world, you can't help but be afraid. With Juanito I went in and they told me my fluid was really low. I went back a week later and he was gone. So yesterday I went in and my fluid is really low....... I am bound and determined to go in next week and it have improved!!! I am drinking even more then I have been and I am going to bed! I still have to work, but as soon as I get off I will be going home and laying down. I already know that once I hit 23-24 weeks I am going to be put to bed if my fluid levels do not increase. I had this same thing happen with Adriana and I was put on bed rest from 23 weeks till 33 when I was moved to modified bed rest. She still came 4 weeks early, but she was alive and healthy!!! I will do things a little bit different this time around. I am going to insist on steroid shots and insist that they start NST's around 28 weeks. I am going to fight so hard for this baby and I will not take no for an answer!!!

8 comments:

  1. Oh Michelle hugs to you. I will be praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying for you <3 (((hugs))) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending prayers!! I hope that next week you find your fluid is back to normal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying , Praying so hard .

    {{HUGS}}
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Michelle, I'm praying that you don't have to face losing a child again. You have such a positive attitude and such a good plan - I'll pray and hope that you have a healthy baby. (((BIG HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoping and praying for better fluid levels next check!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh. I am just catching up. I am praying for you.

    ReplyDelete