Thursday, November 18, 2010

I need your help!!!

Juanito's 1st angelversary is in 6 weeks and the only thing I can think that I want to do is raise more money to expand out Juanito's Wish. I have about 50 boxes waiting to be filled, but Juan's work has slowed and I have been unable to fill them. I have a Chip In button on Juanito's Blog and any donation big or small will help. If you are able to donate even a couple of dollars I would appreciate it or if you have any ideas as to how we can raise more money to expand to other hospitals PLEASE leave a comment. I know that the first few babyloss parents that received the boxes were very grateful and I would love to continue this project and help many more parents.

2 comments:

  1. Is there a cutoff time for the chipin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly there is not. Any donation will be welcome from here on out!!!

    ReplyDelete