Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hide and Seek

Well I've decided that Noodle LOVES to play hide and seek with my placenta. Unfortunately, my placenta is anterior this go around and it makes finding her heart beat somewhat tricky. For the past 2 nights she has really been hiding behind my placenta and it has made my search with the doppler for her heart beat a not so easy task. I often have to jiggle my belly several times for her to realize that maybe it would easier if she just cooperated and then she can go back to being nice a cozy snuggled into her placenta pillow. I hope that as she grows this task will become easier. I hate that it takes upwards of 15 minutes sometimes to find it. I just hope she is enjoying herself as she almost gives her mama a heart attack every time it takes too long to find that little beat ticking away around 150 bpm.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you have an anterior placenta - I have one too this time and spent many weeks bemoaning that fact because it took so long to feel consistent movement! I'm to a point now where it doesn't matter, but it is really frustrating!!!

    ReplyDelete