Monday, November 1, 2010

We found out! Drum Roll Please.......


And we couldn't be more excited!!! I have known since my 14 week ultrasound that Noodle was looking like a girl. At 15.5 weeks she looked even more girl and then it was confirmed for sure last Thursday when I went in for an US because I was having some bad cramping. She had her legs wide open and there was nothing in between them to indicate anything other than a girl. It was so cute too because when the US tech went to snap a shot she crossed them an we got a shot of her cute little feet crossed instead. I guess she didn't want anyone to see them except her mommy and the tech.

For Halloween I decide to order a t-shirt off the internet as my costume. I was hoping we could get her gender confirmed so I could add something pink to be able to announce what we were having right along with the fact we were expecting again. I had several coworkers who knew I was pregnant again, but I never talked about it and I kept the part that she was a girl a complete secret. It was a lot of fun and I had so many compliments on the shirt too.
Yes I am actually wearing the shirt in this picture. I found this cute little flower and I put it on the head. The best part about the shirt is that it glows in the dark!!! This will be a fun keepsake to put away for her for when she gets big.

Now I need your help!!! We thought we had a cute girl named picked out for her, but we are realizing that it would be too hard to pronounce for either English speakers or Spanish speakers depending how we spelled it, so I think it is out and we have NO CLUE on any other names. Anyone have any cute names they would like to share???

12 comments:

  1. Con'girl'ulations!!What a fabulous way to spread the news!!

    Now I am curious... what name do you have picked that you think won't work?

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a girl !!!
    I love the shirt too. Glad things are going ok. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a GIRL! What's the name you were considering? You should share! If Liam had been a girl, we were going to use either Ashlyn or Katarina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! It looks like this is the year for girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The name we have been considering is Brisa Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations!!! that is a cute flower/bow :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Br"ee"sa... is that correct? If so, I think that is a really pretty and feminine name! If not, I apologize, and please share how to properly pronounce it!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. YEAH for a girl!! How exciting! My friend at work made a costume just like this one. LOL I thought it was way cute! Congrats to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jaime you pronounced it just right. It is still in the running, but we have no runner-ups, so I'm just nervous we are not going to agree on anything else...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! Love the shirt! Super cute and festive :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on a little girl! I just love that Halloween shirt!!! I like the name you picked out!

    ReplyDelete