Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Somersaults

Last night my hubby and I were watching Sister Wives. I have been obsessed with that show since it aired because it is taking place so close to home. It was so funny when the husband and his 3rd wife were driving to the hospital to be induced. They drove past so many doctor offices that we go to and then they arrived at the hospital where I used to work. I knew the doctor and the nurses who helped her. It was just weird! Anyway the whole time I was bouncing up and down and pointing and laughing at how I can't believe that all these places are being shown on this show. I finally stopped for a few minutes and I started feeling my stomach doing somersaults. I guess little Noodle was really excited too and had to join in the excitement. Around 11 weeks I felt some flutters, but I haven't really felt much. Last night was the first time that I really felt Noodle bouncing around and partying hard in there. I have been so excited to start feeling kicks and movement and I can't wait till I get past the 20 week mark and Noodle really starts to kick and push harder. Wow! I still can't believe this is really happening!!!

5 comments:

  1. It really is such a fabulous and reassuring feeling! Happy thumping Noodle!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been watching Sister Wives too. I can't seem to get enough of it! Quite interesting. I bet it is for you since there's so much that is familiar on the show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been watching that show. I don't watch many tv shows, but it's funny that it's happening so close to where you are.

    Yay for movement! I felt Patrick pretty early, which was a blessing and a curse, since he wasn't at all regular for several weeks and it put me into a panic a couple times.

    I can't believe I'm getting ready to do through all that again.

    ReplyDelete