Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pity Party

So I am sitting here in the living room having myself a good pity party tonight. Juan is working out of town this week and I miss him! I have been having cramping since Monday and feeling something leaking every once and a while throughout the day for the past 3 days. This happened with Juanito and I chalked it up to baby on bladder. Now I'm not going to say it is not baby using my bladder as a trampoline this time around. I mean this is my 5th pregnancy and I know my muscles are not as strong as they used to be. I guess I have just decided I am going to be more cautious and if something worries me call my doctor. So that is exactly what I did today. i left a message with the nurse. She called me back and asked me to do a nitrazine strip to see if i was leaking fluid. It was negative as far as I could tell, but there was a small amount of bright read blood when I pulled the strip out. The strip itself can cause that, but I wasn't excited to see the blood. After I did the test she called back and said that my doc didn't want me to wait till Monday to come in for an ultrasound, so they scheduled me for 1:30 tomorrow to do a fluid check and I am going to ask for them to measure my cervix too. I am just so thankful to have the doppler. I am able to listen to Noodle's HB and it is a strong 148 tonight! I am just praying that my fluid levels are OK tomorrow and I can just call myself a psycho pregnant woman who lost a baby and doesn't know how she will make it the next 20ish weeks of this pregnancy without being committed!!!

4 comments:

  1. Pregnancy after a loss...especially a later one...it just hard. It's hard not to have freakout moments over every small thing. I hope that everything's okay. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow fingers crossed. This is a hard road please keep us updated!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be praying for you - keep us updated. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope all is well. Praying for you and Noodle.

    ReplyDelete