Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October 4, 2010

I finally made it to my appointment today! I was so glad that the doctor was running behind so they did the ultrasound first. It was so amazing. Right when the tech put the probe on my stomach Noodle lifted up their hand and waved. It was like they were telling me mommy see I'm Ok. Don't worry. It was nice to see a lot of fluid around the baby and then later in the US we saw Noodle sucking their thumb. I wish Juan could've been there. He missed out on a fun US. After that I went in to see the doctor. I gained 1 pound and my BP was through the roof! It was 165/101. The nurse had me relax and take some deep breaths and then she retook it. It was a lot better. I can't remember exact numbers but it was around 124/78ish I felt good about that. The doctor seemed please about how everything was progressing and he told me that the small bleed they measured in Aug. was 24mm and that it was very small. We sent up an appt for 2 weeks and there is a chance we will get to find out the sex of the baby then.

I set up a poll on the side of the blog for you to vote on the gender of the baby. It will be fun to see your answers!!! Just for your info. I have 3 boys and 1 girl. They may or may not persuade your answer =)

3 comments:

  1. Ahh, ultrasounds! So reassuring and so. much. fun!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had a great ultrasound and a great appointment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been thinking about you...glad the u/s went well, but YIKES to that BP!!! Take it easy, girl!!!! Try and be gentle with yourself (like that's easy teaching and with children of your own!) and keep that BP down!

    I am going to say boy, but honestly, feeling girl. Don't count on me, though because I'm not very good at predicting!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete