Monday, October 11, 2010

Nerves

I wish I could just sit back and enjoy the fact that I have past the first trimester of this pregnancy and it should be free sailing from here on out. Unfortunately I am not able to do that. In fact this last week has been very emotionally draining on me. Every time I turn around I am worried that my fluid level is dropping or something is wrong with the baby. I have fears that my water is going to start leaking at any moment and this is going to end tragically. I hate feeling this way and I just wish I could only have positive happy thoughts. I wish I knew for sure that everything was going to be alright. I wish I knew for sure that we would have a happy ending with a baby snuggled tightly in our arms. I just wish I knew!!!

4 comments:

  1. saying lots of extra prayers for you. It is rough , I know. When I carried my rainbow I worried at every little thing. In the end things worked out. Lots of {{HUGS}}

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish all of that for you too, Michelle.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I knew, too---but have FAITH and HOPE for that. We have no control, but we do know the One who does! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! I wish everyone could have the reassurance that everything is gonna be ok.

    ReplyDelete