Friday, October 22, 2010

16 weeks

I honestly never thought I would make it this far. In the beginning my progesterone levels we so low that I figured I wouldn't be able to make it past the 1st trimester let alone make it to 4 months. Noodle has been so active the past few days. I just love it!!! Yesterday all I felt were little kicks and flip flops. I just love that I get to have the opportunity to experience these movements and I look forward to the day that they are much stronger. We are coming up to the last few weeks I have with noodles big brother and to be honest I'm not as nervous as I thought I would be. I wish I could have weekly ultrasounds until I pass 21 weeks, but I am not sure if that will happen. My next visit is Nov. 1st. Just 2 days before my birthday. Hopefully Noodle's gender will be confirmed and then I can do a special birthday post all about it. For now I am just going to live in the moment and enjoy every wiggle and kick I feel and hope and pray that I can continue to feel them for many many weeks more!

4 comments:

  1. Cheers to 16 weeks and to feeling those reassuring little flutters!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly believe you are so far along! Glad for those little movements you are feeling! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad it is going so well :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete