Friday, October 8, 2010

14 Weeks

Well it is official.... I have hit the dreaded 2nd trimester. These next 13 weeks or so are going to be really hard for me. I have a history of problems occurring during the 2nd trimester. With Dylan it was weird tendinitis, Adriana I had low amniotic fluid which resulted in 10 weeks of bedrest, Mitch it was preterm labor and I lost my sweet Juanito late into my 2nd trimester. I don't want to jinx myself, but I really am scared. I do not know what to expect this time around and yesterday I had about 4 braxton hicks. My body for some reason just does not do well during the middle part of my pregnancies. I am praying that I can have a very uneventful 2nd trimester and this little Noodle of mine with cooperate with keeping mommies anxiety low.

No comments:

Post a Comment