Sunday, September 26, 2010

August 2, 2010

This morning I woke up and realized I should have started my period today and there was nothing. I had my progesterone levels drawn before we left for Oregon in July and it was 1.7. I was told that there was now way I had ovulated so Juan and I went to Oregon and figured we would make an appointment with my doctor when we got back and discuss our options. We had decided that Clomid had not helped us with the fertility issues the past few months and we wanted to just leave it in God's hands. Well when there was no spotting what so ever I decided to take a test. Of course I had a few left over from the devistating months prior. When I saw what looked like a faint second line I began shaking and tears were streaming down my face. I just sat there in the bathroom in shock for what seemed like hours. I called my doctor's office and asked if I could come in and take a test there. Of course it was positive. I again began bawling. I decided to call Juan and ask him if I could come and eat lunch with him. I bought a beautiful box and filled it with little baby trinkets. When I pulled up to the gas station to pick him up I couldn't stand it and I gave him the box immediately. He opened it and then gave me a huge hug. I can't believe that we have yet again been blessed with another baby. This has been such a long hard road and now all we can do is leave it in God's hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment