Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Aug. 24, 2010

I went back to have another US today. Both the tech and my doctor wanted to make sure that both Juan and I saw the heartbeat. They wanted us to feel good about things going into this long road we have ahead of us. It was the most wonderful sound!!! Noodle's little heart was flickering away at 133bpm. My first thought was it's a little boy and then I remembered that none of my kids have followed the fast/slow measurements. I am for TEAM ALIVE and I do not care what gender this little one turns out to be. It was so amazing the definition of this little one at such an early gestation. We could see small movements and that little heart was amazing! I def. feel like I have been put at ease for at least a few days anyway!!!

3 comments:

  1. Team alive :) I'll be on that team myself once I am pregnant again! :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so happy you both got to see Noodle's heart beat. Love "team alive."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so I totally forgot to bookmark this one. Bad me. YAY for a heartbeat!!

    ReplyDelete