Monday, September 27, 2010

Aug. 17, 2010

Today was my first visit to my OB since my follow appt after I lost Juanito. I was a nervous wreck and I didn't know how I was going to react. They were so good to take me back almost immediately. All the nurses were well aware of my history (even the new ones) They were just awesome. Dr. H was even more amazing. He spent well over the scheduled time with us answering our questions and just talking. After the I finished with him they took me back for an US. Dr. H even stepped in and watched with us. You could see a nice big sac and a perfectly sized fetal pole. The tech. said she was able to see the little flicker of the HB on there, but the US wouldn't pick it up, so they asked my if I would come back in a week to show me the HB. I of course said yes. It was so nice to go in and be treated like a person and not just be pitied because I lost a baby. I am so glad I pushed all the feelings I had about returning and decided to go back to Dr. H. I think this is going to turn out to be an amazing experience!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment