Monday, September 27, 2010

Aug. 10, 2010

Well I have been extremely nervous about all everything that is going on and Dr. H can't get me in until next week, so I called my family physician and scheduled an US for today. I just wanted to make sure there was a sac. My appointment was at 4:00pm and it was pure torture waiting to go to AF Hospital. Finally the time came fro me to head to the hospital. I got there and the orders had not arrived. I had to sit there for another 30 minutes and wait until the orders finally came through. I was so nervous by the time I went back I thought I was going to have a panic attack right then and there. The tech was super nice and she said she saw a sac immediately when she placed the probe on my stomach. She said she would have to do a vaginal US to get accurate measurements, but I didn't care. Sure enough there was a nice round sac that measured 5.4 weeks. Right on track! We weren't able to see a fetal pole yet, but that wasn't a surprise considering I was so early. I am just thankful that everything is looking just like it should.

No comments:

Post a Comment